Vous aimez notre approche ? Vous voulez nous rejoindre ?
En ce moment nous recherchons:
- Administrateur Systèmes - Ingénieur Réseaux:
• Provide IT system administration services to SMEs
• Manage IT infrastructures – network, servers, virtual machines, client workstations
• Perform security maintenance on the system in line with the company’s policies
• Deploy solutions and software
• Execute daily IT administrative tasks, including installing, configuring, upgrading laptops, printers, cell phone (Android & iOS) and fixing issues.
• Conduct thorough problem analysis in regard to technical system troubleshooting, and proposes viable solutions and alternatives
• Escalate issues if needed
• Contribute to share, evolve infrastructure standards / best practices within e-Durable
• Master’s degree in a technical field
• 2 years’ experience with system/network administration and firewall administration
• Experience with Operating System Administration, specifically Windows Server, LINUX. MacOS is a plus.
• Experience with virtualization technology (Hyper-V, VMware).
• Exposure to MSExchange a plus
• Explosure to Cisco ASA required
• Fluent in English, French
• Positive attitude with outstanding customer-service attitude and desire to learn
Above all we are looking for a versatile person who knows how to quickly address client issues and can efficiently diagnose and evolve in IT infrastructures.
If you fit the above profile and want to be part of a small and dedicated team for a minimum of 50%, then send your CV and a cover letter, in English to contact [at] e-durable.ch by 30 November 2019.
- Atlassian JIRA / Confluence Junior Consultant